My Brow Routine/Products

Just thought of to share the brow department. Theres been lots of changes in the products that ive been using( posts coming up..). The products that i use to get my brows done on any given day, though i may not use everyone everyday..lets go on..

                  

From left to right:
Jordana brow/eye shadow powder
Revlon marchesa collection tweezer
Milani brow shaping gel
Real techniques brow bursh
Elf eyelash & brow wand

                     
Now Jordana brow/eyeshadow powder deserves a deep review. Prior to this, Im using Revlon colorstay eyeliner in brown. Yes, an eyeliner as eyebrow pencil. But Im super cautious while putting it on and have to use that one just because i wanted a long-wearing, waterproof, non-smearing eyebrow pencil. Whereas the jordana brow/eyeshadow powder is very pigmented and stays put throughout the day. For me, eyebrow product should be "long-wearing, smudge-proof & water-proof". Im not sure if the jordana was all that, but it is longwearing, provided ur not doing heavy duty stuff that involves water/sweat etc..
I use the Real Techniques brow brush with this. If ive gone overboard with the powder, Il whip out the elf brow spoolie brush and brush out the excess and im done.

Then comes the Milani Brow Shaping gel, which is quite new, but as i say, gets the job done. You see, my eyebrows always droops down at the arch, making the curve over there to look almost less curvy or to say straight. Put this shaping gel over the arch..pretty brows gets some manners.

Revlon Marchesa tweezers are what i use to pluck out and shape the brows. I went out to get the Marchesa compact mirror, because I like the pattern and the color of it so much, but they are out of stock. Instead they have this. I thought its time to get a new tweezers because I wasnt able to relocate where I last saw my old tweezer. So I have to get it.

Thats it for now.
Bye and have a good time.



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such information! It is very useful and informative. you can also visit my blog Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete

please drop some love