"Neutrogena Nourishing EyeLiner (Cosmic Black)"
This is what they claim about it:
"Neutrogena® Nourishing Eyeliner defines and brightens eyes with luminous color. Subtle light diffusers make the whites of eyes appear whiter, while rich color nourishes skin with Olive Oil and Rainforest Shea Butter. The built-in sharpener gives precise definition and the contoured smudger softens and blends for a variety of looks.
I bought it in 'Cosmis Black' and here are the pros and cons of it..
- Intense Black color, good color pay off
- Doesn't irritate eyes (mine is damn sensitive)
- Packaging: Retractable point makes it easy to use, sharpening to get precision
- Super duper smudgy
- Easily transferable..mean to say, u can wipe it off with ur hand/fingers/tissue without any make-up remover.
- Long lasting finish? Hell nno..i cant even see the traces of it after an hour or so..
Bought it for around 5-6$. Pretty reasonable for an eyeliner from such a good brand. But I would say that the eyeliner is worthless.
Would I Recommend/ Repurchase:
Hell..noo.. I plead not to get this.
Well, this part for those who wanted a more in depth review of it and my time with it. Okay, I have Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner and I love it and i find a bit hard to remove it. So I wanted a eyeliner which is good for eyes and ofcourse, I love NEUTROGENA for there skin care products. So, the ingredients list made me much more interested. It contains Olive oil and shea butter!
So is why, I picked it up. But it simply smudges no matter what i do. Raccoon eyes is another word! Got it??