Hand Masks..??

When was the last time u Masked Ur Hands..??
Well, I can say that 90% of the people never bother about their hands..though the rest 10% would care to apply a hand lotion on.. When it comes to me, I just go with a body lotion, but when they are super dry..I pick Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser, which is a perfect substitute for a hand lotion.

Yesterday..Ive made a paste of the following ingredients..
  • Almonds + Cashew
  • Yogurt
  • Honey
  • Germinated Green Gram/Mung Beans
  • Few Spoons of Tomato Juice
and slipped on to my hands..
Let it stay rested for abt 15-20mins..and Voila..
I could not resist to keep on touching and oberving them the whole day..


  1. sounds cool , will def try it !
    thanx :)

  2. Trying ur own concoction? Great going belle ;)

  3. that sounds like a lushious scrub. :) Will give it a try :)

  4. Very Interesting! I never even though of using a hand mask ever!


please drop some love