- "OMG! What happened to your eyes?? U look ..err...kinda evil"
- "May be u should try other form..! Have u tried liquid/Gel/cream/pencil eyeliner?? Have u tried black eyeshadow instead of eyeliner? Have u tried smudging it?? "
- "May be..U r not perfect at it...U should practice..Remember, Practice = Perfect"
- "May be u should get used to looking at yourself in black eyeliner, though its harsh.."
- "Why, Ofcourse..Ur eyes looks good without any eyeliner.Why do u bother about wearing one?"
- "Sigh! May be u r cursed not to wear any eyeliner at all...!"
Im not aware of other guys, but these were frequent in my life. But not any more.. Read on if u have time..
But then..one day, I got a BROWN Brow pencil, because Ive read in an article that 'Dark clored Brows should be filled with 3 shades lighter color and light colored brows should be filled with 2 shades darker color". Earlier to this i used to use the black brow pencil..but after using the brown brow pencil..it looked so natural.
One day..I dont know how i got the idea..but I lined my eyes with the brown brow pencil..and OOH MY GOD..For the first time in my life..I couldnt believe that my eyes looked so beautiful, so defined..Ok... thats too much. But it didnt look harsh at all, like the way i get when i use a black pencil
From then on..I got hooked to 'Brown Eyeliners'. If theres any new eyeliner thing in the market..that claims to do everything u want..then il just check if it comes in BROWN.. If not..im happy to skip.
Ive just googled this topic, and i found some questions too..so I believe that im not alone.
So, If u look harsh with Black eyeliner..dont change the formula..change the color and see whether it suits you. Some few days ago, I came across a Caucasian friend of mine, and she admitted that Taupe eyeliner is what she picks. So..its all in the color.
What do u say..??
Agree or Disagree..??