Makeup Routine:Cheeks & Lips

Earlier...Ive made a post specially dedicated to face and eyes so I guess its time to finally complete this boring series once and all together by doing this last one. Though I often get lazy all the time, this is the maximum makeup that I do if i need to do..or feel like doing it. I often have to struggle myself thinking about the makeup-removing task because Im very frightened about the theory that If i dont remove makeup properly, I would end up with acne by the next day. Though Im deligent enough to remove it, Im always afraid that I might not clean it properly. Anyways, off with ramblings and now on to the subject...here it goes:


Cheeks:
Im not much of a blush person..I know, may be I havent found a good enough blush to get the hang of it...but for now..here are the products that I have in my makeup collection.
1. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange: This is a bright orange. Though it looks toomuch in the pot, it comes out like a nice warm peachy flush of color on cheeks if worn with a very very light hand.
2. Lakme Pure Rouge Blusher in Rose Crush: I bought this waaaaay back, that I dont even remember when. But its just a pink blush, that looks muddy on my cheeks. This is the one that made me think that im unfit for blushes. But now I use it as an eyeshadow... works good in that way for me.

These 2 are the only blushes..and Im now looking for an Orange powder blush...thats cheap enough so that I wouldnt feel the guilt if that doesnt fit me.Jordana, Wet n wild, NYC, Elf, Essence  are the options that I have right now..but not sure whether they carry any orange shades.

Lips:
Coming to the lips..my options are very limited. I cant carry heavy formulas...cos I always tend to blot them away, no matter how hard I try to adjust myself to it. Anyways, I'l put what I have right now with me and share my story about lipsticks later, which I really need to confess.
  • Revlon SeuperLustrous Lipstick, in sandstone (mix of bright orange&birck red)
  • Revlon MoistureExtreme Lipstick (its discontinued now,dont remember the name,stiker peeled off, but its pink in color)
  • Revlon Superlustrous lisptick in Toast of Newyork
  • Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Peach Me
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick, in Crimson
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick, in Peach
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick, in Coral
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick, in Rosy Nude
  • Nyx Round Lipstick in Heredes (my fav from NYX)
  • Nyx Round Lipstick in TeaRose
  • Nyx Round Lipstick in Fig
  • Nyx Round Lipstick in Margarita
  • Nyx Round Lipstick in Indian Pink
  • Covergirl Lipperfection lipstick in Impassion
  • Covergirl Lipperfection Lipstick in Bewtich
  • Jordana Easyshine glossy lipcolor in Sweet Strawberry
  • Jordana Easyshine glossy lipcolor in Sugar Cookie
  • Jordana Easyshine glossy lipcolor in Berry Colada
  • Jordana Easyshine glossy lipcolor in Sugar Plum
Okay..thats a huge list..but im telling you these are all that I have right now...pretty less for a girl right?? yeah..anyways...coming to the lipsticks I have special corner for them in my heart...about which I think I need to share it in another post... However, I think I can end my journey now...because I just feel that I found what i needed. For eg. Jordana Easy shine glossy lipcolor is what I needed. All im looking for is a sheer wash of color, that doesnt dry out my lips and jordana fits there.

Thats it folks...See ya..
Have any queries...ask...Hopefully im thinking of to do the swatch thing soon...its just that im too lazy to get my camera out...u know..all that things...
Okay bye for now..


No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop some love