Tuesday Haul

Just another ramblings about my yesterday visit to my nearest Walgreens after we had a family dinner at the adjacent restaurent. My husband is still confused whether we've been to walgreens and then to the restaurent thats there or viceversa. Anyways..I took him saying that I need to restock certain things and bought some other things as well...:P

Heres my list:
  • 2(ct, cos I really like them) Jordana Easy shine glossy lip color in Sweet Strawberry : This particlar shade..is something that gives my lips a warm flush of color, thats more like a peachy, orangish color. Im running low on the current one that I have. Bought 2, one for my vanity place and another to keep in my bag. Its $2 each, cheap thrills..yay.
  • Covergirl Professional remarkable washable waterproof mascara : I needed something for every day use that could be easily removed but stays put through all day. Read some reviews and thought to get it. Costs $6.Its the only one that I could see in the stores..I guess it might be soon get discontinued, which is why I was thinking of to write to covergirl, If I like it.
  • Cantu SheaButter Leavein Conditioning Repair Cream: Again read reviews..costs around $6...and bought this that it might help teaching my frizzy, dry hair to behave properly.

Thats it..

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop some love