News :Clean & Clear Revamps

Hello Beauties..
If U are one of those teenagers, who are through acne-curses, I bet u would know Clean & Clear range.. So, after getting through several changes in their products since the past few decades, I'm a bit interested to know about their products, n so I just made a search and found that their

Website is fully revamped, with a more girly-desk look...
[Click the image to let U there.. :) ]

Well, I went nuts for its design..because its so far the best I could see among any other Indian(though Clean& Clear is international) Skin-care based websites, with that girly touch. Im loving it..
Apart from that..Its got some skin care tips as well..Go indulge urself for a while,with that Girly theme..

What do u say..??
Do U like it..?? Yay..?? No..??

No comments:

Post a Comment

please drop some love