- Add six spoonfuls of water to two spoonfuls of pure vinegar and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool before going to bed. Tie a towel around your head to protect from the pillow. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for at least three months.
- Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with two spoonfuls of vinegar and massage onto the scalp. Wash your hair with an egg shampoo after this.
- Soak fenugreek (methi) seeds in yogurt overnight and apply the curd on your scalp for half an hour before washing in the morning.
Have A Natural Anti-Dandruff Massage!
- Massage your scalp with warm coconut or castor oil twice a week. Massage with the tips of your fingers in a circular movement for at least half an hour. Leave it on overnight and shampoo the following morning.
(Hair) Pack Off Your Troubles
- Methi Magic: Hair washed with methi seed paste prevents dandruff, falling hair, baldness and dandruff and keeps hair healthy. Just soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water to soften the seeds and grind in the morning to make paste. Before hairwash, apply this paste on scalp and hair and leave it on for half an hour. Wash off with shampoo later.
- Eggs Are Good Too: Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp and let the mixture on for ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. This will keep both dandruff and hairfall problem away from you.
- Be regular enough to apply oil over ur scalp and massage, 1 hour prior to ur hair- wash.
- Make sure that u follow oil-massage routine twice every week.