Tiny Haul :Vaseline

Hi there..
Haven't posted any post for today..its just me being a bit busy.
Anyways, Ive been to Reliance super mart , on the way back home to get some fruits n vegetables and while I was just walking through the cosmetics/beauty aisle, Ive noticed Vaseline rack, with lotions, White petroleum Jelly and "another new one" in to the group. Its..
Vaseline Vitamin Enriched Petroleum Jelly , with Vitamin E

The packaging was indeed completely different from White Petroleum Jelly, but its not new. I remember the same packaging, several years ago. Though the packaging of the product is not completely different, the pot is cream in color, unlike Indian Vaseline, which comes in white color always. The Cream color, made me to think, that it resembled the ones in other foreign countries like USA n others.

So to investigate further, I took it in to my hands and observed. Its got a label over it, mentioning that it was manufactured by HUL (Hindustan Unilever Ltd.,) for Export sales. So, within a sec, without another thought, dumped it in to my cart :P . It costs 75 INR for 125 gms. Not expensive, but when compared to the ol traditional Petroleum Jelly, its obviously expensive. I'll be up with a review soon.

Till then,
Stay Beautifull..Ciao Belles.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding post but I was wanting to know if you could
    write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

    My web-site - stretch mark removal and home remedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to book this product to India it had to deliver

    ReplyDelete

please drop some love